SOAR Growth Strategies™ is a unique and highly effective business value enhancement and strategic planning process. It is part of the patented SOAR to Strategic Excellence™ business improvement program.
It allows small and medium-sized businesses to:
- Rapidly (in a few hours!) identify significant value creation opportunities – in the form of
Opportunities – Profit and/or value enhancing activities – that are not a stretch from current capabilities – which might be considered low-hanging fruit.
Possibilities – Profit and/or value enhancing activities that might be a stretch from current capabilities – which might be considered to be out-of-the-box thinking.
Necessities – Actions that might not have a direct impact on profit enhancement – but are necessary to execute the business plan, maintain competencies or competitive position – or protect, preserve or strengthen the organization.
- Prioritize the Opportunities, Possibilities and Necessities (“OPN”) that are highly likely to result in significant enhancement in the revenue, profitability and value of the business.
- Assign individuals or teams to develop OPN Action Plans to implement the actions in a highly effective and collaborative manner.
- Develop and maintain a Strategic Thinking culture in the organization – where the whole organization is focused on understanding, debating, enhancing and implementing the OPNs – taking into account evolving internal and external circumstances and conditions.
The Survey is broken down into the 4 key elements of SOAR and business success:
- Strategy & Growth
- Organization & Culture
- Accounting, Finance & IT
- Responsiveness & Execution
SOAR starts with a FREE 10-Minute survey – which reveals how much potential the business has to improve performance, profitability and value.
Based on the results of the FREE 10-minute survey, the business is then offered the opportunity to take a more-comprehensive ONE-HOUR survey. This survey does a deep-dive into the areas of the FREE survey identified as areas of Value Enhancement Opportunity for the business.
The output of the ONE-HOUR survey is:
- A prioritized list of the most significant Opportunities, Possibilities and Necessities (“OPN”) available to the business.
- The company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Threats, Culture/Values and Value Proposition.
- The past and expected future evolution of the company’s markets and industry.
The business is then offered the opportunity to participate in a 10-20 hour “Workshop” that:
- Validates, confirms and modifies, where necessary, the output from the two surveys.
- Narrows the list of OPNs to the one’s that are most important and valuable for the business to pursue.
- Sets the Vision and Goals for the future
After the Workshop, the business is then offered to undergo an “Implementation” process that:
- Develops detailed Action Plans for all the key Opportunities, Possibilities and Necessities.
- Manages a team-based implementation process to execute the Action Plans developed.
Click HERE for the first part of the process which is the FREE 10-minute survey!!